Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Real post...ish...

Hey, so I thought I'd post for real. Not sure what though. My favorite band is Cage The Elephant. My favorite movie is SLC Punk. Uhh... I have absolutely no life so I thought blogging would be a good thing to do in my loads of free time. I really like the game 'Minecraft' and am trying to get a server running. It works, but is very laggy when I play on it, It's because I don't have a seperate computer to run the server on while I play, if anyone knows why I would like them to leave a comment, please. I tend to ramble, obviously... I don't let very many people get close to me, but you're just some random people on the internet, so you don't matter. I like to write, but only one person has seen anything I write. He said it was good, but I think they suck. I like to walk... And... Well... That's about it, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment